Friday, March 21, 2008

Dreams/ A Female Pilot...

I had a dream about a week ago that I'm going to blog up, I'ma start doing that here at the Wickstitution cause In the good book it says that "In dreams god opens up the ears of men",
another words dreams are almost like Divine messages from creation in order that we may see something that in our conscious ego-driven state we might not be receiving, so here it is:

THERE WAS A FEMALE PILOT ON AN AIRPLANE THAT I WAS A PASSENGER IN. WE WERE COMING IN FOR A LANDING, BUT IT WASN'T A NORMAL AIRPORT LANDING. THE AIRPLANE WAS ACTUALLY FLYING ABOUT 30 FEET ABOVE A CITY STREET WITH BUILDINGS ALL AROUND. I REMEMBER WE WERE COMING TO THE END OF A STREET WHERE THE PLANE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A VERY SHARP TURN OR IT WOULD FLY INTO A BUILDING AHEAD. I WAS A LIL SKEPTIC AND STARTED WONDERING IF WE WERE GONNA MAKE IT. THE PILOT ACTUALLY MADE THE TURN AND A COUPLE OF BLOCKS LATER WE CAME IN FOR A SHAKY  LANDING, BUT WE MADE IT. 

in a different section of the same dream:

I WAS IN A ROOM ON THE SIDE OF A BUILDING THAT HAD A 50 FOOT WATER HEATER.
(this part was strange and funny to me cause my gas is shut off right now)


other random parts of a the dream that I remember:

SOMETIME AFTER I GOT OFF THE AIRPLANE AS I WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET, I REMEMBER TAKING A PART A SILVER SIX SHOOTER, I THINK THERE WAS A BULLET MISSING, BUT I'M NOT SURE. ( It was an old gun like the one the not-so-alone ranger had), EXCEPT THIS ONE HAD A SILENCER. (strange right)

and in another part of the same dream:

 THERE WAS, WHERE I WAS WALKING , A SECTION WITH ALLOT OF POLICE STANDING AROUND. I CAME TO A SECTION WHERE THERE WERE RAILROAD TRACKS AND TRAINS CROSSING, AN OFFICER ACTUALLY HELPED ME CROSS CAUSE I GUESS THERE WAS TRAINS COMING AND GOING FREQUENTLY...I THINK HE SIGNALED ONE OF THE TRAIN DRIVERS TO MAKE SURE THAT HE SAW US...I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE, BUT I THINK SOMEONE WAS WITH ME, POSSIBLY MY SON.

So there it is, Any dream analyst out there? 

No comments: